Clinical Nutrition (along with Clinical Nutrition Supplements) and the e-SPEN Journal (electronic journal) are ESPEN's official publications, published by Elsevier. Clinical Nutrition has an impact factor 3.41, making it #12 among the 59 journals of Nutrition and Dietetics.
ESPEN members receive the printed version of Clinical Nutrition and Clinical Nutrition Supplements and can access full text publications from all three journals (after login to their ESPEN member account on this website).
We stimulate the dissemination of knowledge from our organization and therefore approve translation of guidelines publications. It is also possible to request from the editorial office email@example.com translation of reviews and other publications. We follow the instruction to authors guidelines from ICMJE. The exact guidelines for translations can be found by clicking here.
- If you are an ESPEN member, please Login to get access to the Journals (detailed information here).
- If you are not an ESPEN member, please access here for:
- Also, find HERE a PDF presentation of major features of the renovated Clinical Nutrition website.
- If you are experiencing problems with receiving your journal / accessing the full-text version, please read the frequently-asked questions by clicking here.
- If you are an author and wish to submit a manuscript, please click here.