To Wednesday 10 October 2018
• To provide clinically relevant information about clinical nutrition and metabolism
• To enable participants to introduce knowledge about enteral and parenteral nutrition in everyday practice
• To introduce the LLL program
• Malnutrition epidemiology, prevention and treatment of malnutrition, nutritional assessment, consequences of malnutrition;
• Techniques, indications and contraindications of nutritional support, monitoring and complications of different techniques of clinical nutrition;
• Nutrition in different diseases: critical illness, sepsis, neurology, gastroenterology, pulmology, oncology, liver, pancreatic disease and others.