The ESPEN Nurses Group
At the ESPEN congress in Amsterdam 1997 nurses had a first meeting, and in Stockholm 1999 the ESPEN Nurses Group was formed. At each ESPEN congress the Nurses Group has a meeting.
Aims of the group
The aims for the ESPEN Nurses Group are to:
• Stimulate exchange of experiences, information and networking among nurses in Europe
• Support the activities in the ESPEN Educational and Clinical Practice Committee
• Participate in working groups, special interest groups and educational activities in ESPEN
• Participate in the development of position/consensus papers and guidelines in clinical nutrition
• Stimulate nurses to undertake development and research projects
The ESPEN Nurses Group has one representative in the Educational and Clinical Practice Committee of ESPEN.
Nutrition Nurse Specialist,
Looking forward to hear from you and your suggestions.