The ESPEN Symposium goes virtual!
April 18, 2021
on NUTRITION IN OBESITY
April 18 and 19, 2021
Due to the ongoing pandemic situation, ESPEN has decided to transform the 8th ESPEN Symposium on Obesity and malnutrition, previously planned to be held in Istanbul, in a fully VIRTUAL EVENT. The content has been enhanced and updated with the important interactions between obesity and COVID-19. Save the date and plan to join this web Symposium!
• Weight control, central regulation and changes in body composition
• Sarcopenia, sarcopenic obesity and malnutrition
• New approaches in obesity management
• Bariatric surgery and outcomes
• Obesity, chronic diseases and nutritional aspects
• Covid-19, obesity and nutrition
To re-visit the sessions in the ESPEN member section, become an ESPEN member.